Indulgence in Costa Rica plus Tortuguero (Summer 2019)
Indulgence In Costa Rica Plus Tortuguero (Summer 2019)
Welcome to Costa Rica, a breathtakingly beautiful country in Central America. From rugged rainforests to sweeping coastlines and pristine beaches, this ecologically-friendly destination embraces the celebrated pure way of life – known as pura vida to the locals. Our eco-focused itinerary will allow you to head on your own jungle adventure and reconnect with Mother Nature, while travelling in a sustainable manner. Discover the majestic Arenal Volcano with a local volcanologist and relish lunch among the tropical plants at idyllic Else Kientzler Botanical Garden, as you make your way through this biodiverse country at a pace that suits you.
- Else Kientzler Botanical Garden Relish lunch among beautiful tropical plants and flowers, the perfect place for relaxing in a stunning setting.
- Bajas Del Toro Cloud Forest: Dine amongst the unique setting, within the clouds, at your charming lodge.
- Tabacon: Enjoy dinner and wine with fellow guests alongside the Arenal Volcano.
- Guanacaste: Share a Farewell Celebration Dinner, toasting to your Costa Rican journey.
- Dining Summary: 6 Breakfasts (B), 3 Lunches (L) and 4 Dinners with wine (DW). TORTUGUERO OPTION: 3 Breakfasts (B), 2 Lunches (L) and 2 Dinners (D).
- Central Valley: Have a coffee with the Arrieta family and explore their coffee farm.
- Arenal Volacano: This volcano is one of Costa Rica’s most notable natural features.
- Palo Verde National Park: A major conservation effort is underway to preserve one of the world’s last remaining tropical dry rainforests. Explore the park’s spectacular variety of bird species, considered among the most endangered ecosystems on the planet.
- San Jose: Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose is a hacienda style urban retreat surrounded by beautiful grounds.
- Bajos del Toro Cloud Forest: The perfect eco-retreat for travellers seeking authentic experiences with nature is at El Silencio Lodge & Spa.
- Tabacon: Renowned for its comfort and hospitality, Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa is renowned for its dozens of mineral river pools.
- Guanacaste: Inspired by local flora and fauna, The Andaz Peninsula Papagayo Resort will stimulate senses and revitalise spirits.
- Arenal: Meet with Mr. Eliecer Duarte, volcanologist from the Costa Rican Volcanological and Seismological Observatory, and learn about the geothermal activity of active Arenal Volcano.
- Guanacaste: Enjoy an exclusive marimba show, showcasing the beautiful sounds of one of the most popular instruments in Central America.
INCLUSIVE LUXURY GOLD SERVICES
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold’s air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom, onboard restroom and and complimentary bottled water for you to enjoy while travelling.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary.
- At every hotel, you’ll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travelling Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
Four-Day Tortuguero Pre-Extension.
Arrive to San Jose.
Central Valley and Bajos del Toro.
Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna.
Arenal Volcano National Park.
Lake Arenal and Guanacaste.
Guaitil and Palo Verde National Park.